1x Dish cloth (with a fun design or colour)
2-4 meters Ribbon to match1 reel Thread to match
- Hold the dish cloth to up to your body as you would like the apron to be positioned when finished.
- Pin the desired positions for the waist ties and measure the desired length.
- Measure the length of the neck strap at the correct height. If you making a gift you could add neck ties to be tied instead of a neck strap. Pin the position of the neck strap/ties.
[Optional: if the dish cloth is too wide across the bust you could add a pleat to the top left and right, under the neck strap positions.]
- Cut the ribbon to the measured lengths and pin and sew in place.
- Remember to edge the ends of the ties to prevent fraying.
Ta daaaa! Have a fun weekend!